Bursary for Young People
This bursary is open to young people between the ages of 18-25, who wish to apply for short courses in building conservation at either Weald and Downland Living Museum, West Dean College of Arts and Conservation or South Coast Roof Training Centre. (please put in links)
What the bursary can be used for?
- Short courses at Weald and Downland Living Museum, West Dean College of Arts and Conservation or another relevant training provider.
- The Sussex Heritage Trust will book and pay for the course.
- We will give students up to £25 contribution to travel costs.
- We will contribute up to £25 subsistence.
- We will pay for accommodation local to the museum if required and dependent on location.
- Please indicated on application form.
- We will give the student a one off £50 contribution towards the purchase of additional tools on completion of the course and Evaluation Form.
What is the criteria?
- The student must be between the ages of 18-25 to apply for this bursary.
- The student must be based in Sussex.
- The student is to attend the full course and let us know in good time if, for any reason, they are unable to attend.
- The student is to complete our Evaluation Form together with a short synopsis of the course and the benefits it has provided.
- The student agrees to have some photographs taken during the course for Sussex Heritage Trust to use on the website and social media.
- If the student does not attend the full course without letting us know in good time or withdraw from it, then they may be required to pay back what has already been paid to them and the cost of the course.
- As part of the process the student may be asked to complete a short telephone interview with the Sussex Heritage Trust.
If you have any queries please email email@example.comAPPLY NOW
Bursary for Young People 18-25